FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When and where can I purchase a permit?
- Parking Permits are available online, starting July 2018 or at the Park Central Office (4512 Manchester Ave.) MONDAYS & WEDNESDAYS from 9 am to 5 pm . If you need to make arrangements for another day or time please call Annette at 314.535.5311.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Completed application
- Poof of Residency (first page of lease, a piece of mail, a bill)
- Photo I.D.
- Proof of ownership of Vehicle (Title, Registration, or insurance card)
How much do permits cost?
- Each residential parking permit costs $12.50. Guest passes(where allowed) are the same cost.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- Money Order
- Debit/Credit Card )
Can I pay cash?
- No cash will be accepted.
Why can’t I pay cash?
- Record keeping purposes prevent Park Central Development from accepting cash.
I don’t own a car. Can I get a parking permit?
- If you live in the areas where guest passes are allowed, you are eligible to purchase a parking permit. Many people purchase them for caregivers, or friends and family who have vehicles.
What do I do if I loose a permit?
- You can purchase a replacement permit for $5.
I have noticed cars parking on my block who do not have parking permits. What can I do?
- During the week, contact Annette Pendilton at 314.535.5311 or at email@example.com and she will contact enforcement. On the weekends, call 314.622.3690.